This event is now fully booked - to join the waiting list, please email email@example.com.
This academic research conference will be held at the Institute for Fiscal Studies. Organisers: Professor Richard Blundell, Professor Guy Laroque, and Dr Cormac O'Dea.
Confirmed speakers for the conference include:
- Mariacristina De Nardi, UCL / Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago / IFS
- Eric French, UCL / IFS
- Stéphane Gauthier, University of Paris
- Mikhail Golosov, Princeton University
- Nezih Guner, CEMFI
- Fatih Guvenen, University of Minnesota
- Michael Keane, University of Oxford
- Robert Moffitt, John Hopkins University
- Magne Mogstad, University of Chicago
- Nicola Pavoni, Bocconi University
- Luigi Pistaferri, Stanford University
- Richard Rogerson, Princeton University
- Johannes Spinnewijn, LSE
- Vincent Sterk, UCL
- Christopher Taber, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Andrea Weber, Vienna University of Economics and Business
23 March 2017: 14:30 - 18:30
24 March 2017: 08:30 - 18:00
25 March 2017: 09:00 - 16:00
This project has received funding from from the European Research Council (ERC) under ERC-2010-AdG grant agreement number 269440-WSCWTBDS.