The event is being held in Bogota on Monday 26th March. The panel at the event includes:
- Diego Dorado (CHAIR), Director of the Dept of Public Policy Evaluation
- Constanza Alarcón, Co-ordinator of the National Commission of Early Childhood Development
- Diego Molano, President of the Colombian Institute of Family Welfare
- Beatriz London, Ministry of Health and Social Protection
- Roberto Carlos Angulo, Director of Social Income Programs, Department for Social Prosperity, Colombian Government
- Orazio Attanasio, Director of the Centre for the Evaluation of Development Studies at IFS.
The event has attracted a high profile audience including government ministers, the wife of the President, along with other policy makers, civil servants, NGOs and academics.